We are here to help you!
Our clients remain loyal to us for years because we work diligently and reliably, and our business partners can contact us personally. Our established clientele include individual clients and companies as well as numerous lawyers in the fields of corporate law and real estate, many of them from major international law firms.
- A leading provider with more than 20 years’ market experience
- Owner-managed by licensed lawyers
- Our clients can contact us personally
- Optimised and flexible processes
- More than 8,000 sold shelf companies
- A wealth of experience with holding structures and individual solutions
- Suitable transaction power of attorney for your clients
- Wide range of German legal forms at various locations
Antje Borcherdt and Julia Vieth – experienced and competent
VRB was founded in 2002 by us, Antje Borcherdt and Julia Vieth. We are lawyers admitted to practise in Berlin. Before founding VRB, we gained experience in corporate, commercial and real estate law worked for law firms and companies in Germany and abroad.
We have been running VRB as an owner-managed company for more than 20 years. By way of personal contact with our clients, we find out what really matters, and react flexibly to constantly changing requirements. Only then can we look ahead and find the best solutions for our clients. This is our personal matter of concern.
We can also draw on our experience from a large number of individual cases when coordinating matters with lawyers advising their clients. It is a delight to cooperate in an uncomplicated and efficient manner with colleagues. We trust that as a lawyer you know exactly what your client needs, and reliably deliver well thought-out solutions.
- Antje Borcherdt collaborated as an author on the Collection of Specimen Deeds in Civil, Commercial and Business Law (Beck’schen Formularbuch Aktienrecht) published by Beck
- Apart from German and English, we speak French, Spanish and Dutch
Legal and notary assistant
Ms Karsch is a qualified legal and notary assistant who worked for many years in various major international law firms, including in the area of corporate law. She has been part of the VRB team since 2018.
In addition to the often time-critical processes, our accomplished employee always has an open ear for the concerns of our clients. With patience, experience and her friendly nature, she makes sure that our clients feel well taken care of.
Legal and notary assistant
Ms Teichert is a qualified legal and notary assistant, who worked in the notary’s office of a major international law firm in the field of corporate and real estate law for many years before joining VRB.
No contract is too complicated for our cheerful organisational talent, who can solve the technical and bureaucratic challenges we encounter with ease. When all questions have ultimately been clarified, our clients are also satisfied.